European Exec Club 30,000 Bonus Avios Offer!

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

SergeantMajor
    Participant

Looks like an enticing offer:

“Your next flight could take you further than you’d think.

Take a return flight in First or Club World and you’ll automatically earn an extra 30,000 Avios, or travel in World Traveller Plus for an extra 15,000 Avios¹ – all in addition to the Avios you normally get for your flight.

There’s no limit to the number of Avios you can collect – the more you fly, the more you’ll earn.

You’ll also collect bonus Avios on OpenSkies – fly direct from Paris Orly to New York in Biz Bed or Prem Plus cabins and the bonuses are yours to enjoy.

And because this offer is also available with American Airlines and Iberia on transatlantic flights² in First and Business Class, you’ve even more choice and flexibility.

Just book between 20 August and 19 December for travel between 1 September and 19 December 2013.

Terms and conditions

1 Eligible cabins and booking classes are: British Airways First (F, A), Club World (J, C, D, R, I), World Traveller Plus (W, E, T), OpenSkies Biz Bed (J, C, D, R, I), Prem Plus (W, E, T); American Airlines First (F, A, P), Business (J, D, R, I); Iberia Business (J, C, D, R, I), Finnair Business (J,C,D,I).

2 Valid on all British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair marketed and operated transatlantic flights that are part of our joint business agreement. This includes flights on routes between the EU /Norway / Switzerland and the US / Canada /Mexico / Puerto Rico.”

Now we just have to wait for the sale fares next week, and that’s Christmas shopping all sorted.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Just came through on email and now registered…

stevescoots
    Participant

Crap! I just booked 2 tickets CW BRU-HKG yesterday! 🙁

That said I saved almost 3800 quid vs ex LHR, and I got BA to price match expedia. They were at 2080 whilst BA at 2900 on BA website. BA came down to 2070 after I called BAEC line with a “help me to understand” conversation.

still, I waited a day could have had some extra!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Steve, think this latest offer is for transatlantic only….

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

The sale starts today ex germany

MartinJ
    Participant

Is this targeted, i.e. by invitation only?

stevescoots
    Participant

I think so, I don’t have an invite, I am silver tho, not gold

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

I do not found this Promotion on BA. com but on AA
    see here

https://www.americanairlines.de/intl/de/promo_en/accumulator.jsp

SergeantMajor
    Participant

Germany’s fare sale is now live, and to maximise value from this promo, now is the ideal time to book. London should be reveal its sale imminently.

If you didn’t get the email, here is the offer and registration page:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/earn-bonus-avios/public/en_gb?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls