Etihad Frequent flyer promotion

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

traffic
    Participant

Etihad are currently running a nominate and earn promotion. This promotion rewards existing members for signing new members up to the frequent flyer programme.

All you need to do is become a member of the Etihad frequent flyer programme and fly with them before the 31st December. As a reward you will earn up to triple the usual amount of miles for this first flight.

so if you are intending to take a flight with Etihad before the 31st December and are NOT a member of their frequent flyer programme we can both benefit.

Send me an e-mail to <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] and I can get the required details from you

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Done…now in Bangers

LuganoPirate
    Participant

If you have €50,000,000 to spare, you can open an account with Falcon Private Bank in Zurich and this will give you top tier status with Etihad. It’s not advertised but I think they share ownership. Mind you, if you have that to spare you’ve probably got a private jet, but just to let you know!

traffic
    Participant

Thank you for the input. Its a valid offer from Etihad

Papillion53
    Participant

Which branch LP…. 😉 🙂 !!!!!

As traffic posts, this is a valid offer currently running until December 31.

http://resources.etihadairways.com/etihadairways/htmls/Newsletter/EyGuest/Member_Get_Member_web_10_12.html

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls