Etihad Bad Booking System

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

SeptoSudiro
    Participant

I booked on Etihad Airways Business Class from JFK to CGK via AUH on June 26, 2013 but I have to reschedule my flight to June 27 and then again to June 28, 2013.

I did the change through Etihad Call center both in the US and Abu Dhabi. The call center asked me to go to Etihad counter in JFK just to show my credit card. I did it and then I called the call center again to reconfirm my flight. the call center said all are right.

Etihad sent me email on my new flight schedule, on the June 28, 2013.

On June 28, 2013 when I am checking in in JFK they could not find my ticket number then I have once again to make a call to call center but the US call center did not answer the call for almost an hour, so I hung up and called Abu Dhabi call center which finally give the ticket number and the check in counter then gave me the boarding pass only JFK to AUH sector and asked me to take my connecting flight AUH to CGK boarding pass in AUH.

Basically Etihad is not giving its best services to its customer by making its customer called a long distance calling to Etihad call center in Abu Dhabi because no one answer my call at the 24 hours Etihad US call center. Etihad call center never tell me that they want to charge me for ticket changing which is I have no problem of it, but why they did not do it right away and instead, asked me to go to Etihad counter in JFK just to show my credit card which, I believe, can be done when I am checking in.

After experiencing bad Etihad booking system, I also experienced the worst customer service in AUH which made me laid over in AUH for more than 15 hours as I missed Garuda Airline connecting flight, Etihad code share airlines due to Bad Etihad booking system

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls