Ends 30 May: 25% Off WT and WT+ Avios Redemptions

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Some nice opportunities for those with few miles, an opportunity to save 25% of the Avios required on some routes.

Obviously not much use for WT, but WT+ is perfectly acceptable on the shorter daytime routes, such as NYC.

There is plenty of availability to Bermuda in September, as well, though that does involve an overnight on the return. Log In required:

https://www.britishairways.com/travel/executive-exclusive-offer-6/execclub/_gf/en_gb

——

If you book a redemption flight between 16 and 30 May 2012 in World Traveller or World Traveller Plus, to any of the selected destinations below, you’ll need 25% fewer Avios to purchase your flight.

Flying from – or to – London, your reward flight can take you to some wonderful destinations around the world: Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, St Lucia, Boston, Philadelphia, Montreal, Toronto, Dubai, Bermuda and New York.

If seats are available, you can take your reward flight between 16 May and 31 December 2012.

The Avios you redeem for your reward flight will show on your booking with the 25% discount already applied.

—–

I’d expect a sale to be along shortly after this promo ends.

Swindoneric
    Participant

Thanks VK. I booked a sneaky trip to NY in WT+ for me and Mrs Swindoneric..

CaptainGaz
    Participant

Would be great to have a Club sale back…lives in hope

alwaysreadytofly
    Participant

Indeed CaptainGaz.

That BA Miles sale they did some 2 or 3 years back for all cabins (if I recall correct 50% off) was so great.

Of course, impossible to get seats on line or one had to spend hours on the phone trying to get a seat. (I did manage to get Nairob to South America though in F for me and Mrs ARTF so we were pleased.

One can hope after the Olympics BA do something similar.

In fact, a novel idea would be an alliance sale! Where it is 50% off all cabins for all Onewolrd carriers. I think that would be a first and would be a great way to show off the special benefits of alliances.

Just a wild dream I guess.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Indeed.

This is your last weekend to book these reduced cost redemptions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls