Emirates lounge at Hong Kong

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

Andy/Thailand
    Participant

Hi All
    Which lounge does Emirates use in Hong Kong. Is it a 3rd party lounge.

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

It is there own lounge but nothing special – not as good as most of there other lounges.

SwissExPat
    Participant

EK lounges outside Dubai fail in one key area…. No separate area or food/beverage fir F pax. The wine offerings are poor as compared to the onboard F wine list.

Andy/Thailand
    Participant

Thanks for the replies

SBingham
    Participant

The lounge does not have the seating capacity for the 380 flights, many people having to stand around while i was in there. I was lucky i had a seat but two other first class pax complained to staff they could not find somewhere, still with 90 mins before boarding.

blend69
    Participant

In all fairness to Emirates, the lounge at HK is large, new, very pleasant and has excellent toilets, showers etc. The food is less than perfect, but this is being prepared by some third party arrangement. Wine very mediocre, but the usual champers is there for all – Emirates tend to have Verve yellow label in their lounges. I was there a couple of weeks ago, don’t have any fond memories of the HK lounge, but it was perfectly OK…….. There certainly seemed to be ample seats, and tables with chairs for what turned out to be a packed business section on the A380.

GarethForster1
    Participant

I have always found the EK lounge in Hong Kong to be excellent and the staff there have always looked after me very well. the food is excellent. one can enjoy a very nice four course meal or just a snack depending on your preference. good choice of both eastern and western food, wine choice is a little limited but good and the champagne flows!

ANDREWYOUNG1
    Participant

As an aside – if travelling on a BA flight from HKG can I use the CX Wing if I have a CX Gold card, or do I have to use the BA/QF lounge?

HongKongLady
    Participant

Yes you can, I think CX Gold is equivalent to BA silver so you will be able to use the business lounge. It is much better than the Qantas BA lounge.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls