Emirates flight EK432

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

acullimore
    Participant

I am wanting to fly in July from Sao Paulo to Singapore via Dubai. However the online booking system for Emirates will not let me book the most convienient connection, saying that it is ‘unavailable’ . I cant believe that for all three classes the flight EK432 is fully booked this far in advance. The same happens if I was to book flying from the UK, any connection using EK 432 is unavaliable. Does anyone know how this works? Do I have to wait until closer the time or can I book this flight through a travel agent, or will it always be unbookable?

AMcWhirter
    Participant

What date were you trying in July ?

I’ve just tried booking a one-way Sao Paulo-Dubai-S’pore for July 14 and there was no problem.

For July 14, emirates.com offered me:

Sao Paulo-Dubai EK262 0125-2305
    Dubai-S’pore EK432 0245-1415

acullimore
    Participant

thanks for your message

I dont know what the problem is….I tried on 4th July and all surrounding dates but without success, I tried your 14th July, no availability in any class. Tried booking from the global, UK and Brazilian sites with no success

AMcWhirter
    Participant

If you continue having problems with the website, then it’s best to contact Emirates direct or visit a travel agent.

JulieSavill
    Participant

I can get availablity on the 4 July. Feel free to contact me directly with your requirements

Kind regards

Julie Savill
    Travel Counsellor
    <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls