Egypt air and Cairo Airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Oceanair
    Participant

Hi All,

Travelling business class on Egypt Air first time from Johannesburg to Dublin , what your feedback on airline as well the Business class lounge , I also have priority Pass Lounge card if better to use that Egypt air lounge.

_glbetrkkr_
    Participant

Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed 😌
    CAI is no DOH and the lounge is basic and sparse. MS will basically get you from point A to B. Not sure if it matters to you but they are a dry airline.

FDOS
    Participant

BYOB (bring your own bottle, MS Is a dry airline, but used to turn a blind eye – I haven’t flown them for a few years).

MartinJ
    Participant

I found their 787 reverse herringbone seats a lot better than many competitors’ on this route (e.g. LH, LX, BA (non-suite). The transfer process has been ironed out but is still not as smooth as in many European hubs. Yes, Egyptair are dry but they do tolerate the consumption of brought-on-board alcohol (for those who get shaky hands facing the thought of no booze for 14 hours) 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls