Economy Flying

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

Danieljs
    Participant

Looking at booking flights in December and i’m just curious as to whether it is preferable to book the bulkhead seats with extra legroom and have to endure babies or opt for seats further back which i usually would. Thoughts?

excessbaggage
    Participant

Bit on the vague side Danieljs – which carrier, what route, etc?

Capedoctor
    Participant

Bulkhead always worth it, though I was disgusted by the extra $160
    ( yup, you read right) that qantas wants to charge for extra legroom. One.way.

Buy yourself some quality noise canceling headphones, which will have the additional bonus of being superior to whatever headphones are provided in economy ( virgin America excepted).

And if you can’t get either, that’s what sleeping pills are for ( though I assume you aren’t talking about a LHR- AMS hop 😉

Enjoy the flight.

Communipaw
    Participant

Exit row is not bad either…I rather value that extra bit of legroom.

jack85k
    Participant

Looking at the current economy of the state Is it good to shift my business from States to Orlando.
    Third Party Logistics

VintageKrug
    Participant

For the very tall, bulkhead seats often offer less legroom as you can’t stretch out under the seat in front. You’d often be better off in a regular row, or ideally in an emergency exit row.

Main benefit of a bulkhead is not being reclined into (handy if you need to use a laptop), ease of exiting from the window seat, the armrest TV, and sometimes the use of the bassinet for propping up G&Ts. Oh, and first on the drinks and nosh pass, too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls