easyJet Worldwide

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone has used this or even been able to find flights? I’ve tried, more out of curiosity than anything else, and the only one I can find that works is ZRH-BGI using Thomas Cook Airlines via LGW, and ZRH MAD via TXL.

There is a charge (£24.62 for the ZRH MAD) for what they call ‘Dohop Connect’ which guarantees an onward booking, hotac or refund in case of a missed connection. I’m not sure that marketing something as a connecting service and then charging to guarantee that connection is very fair. It’s a bit like going to a restaurant and they charge you extra for having the food served on a plate with a knife and fork.

I am not knocking easyJet, I am a loyal and frequent traveller with them and have been since they started in 1996 (95?), I’m just curious to know what others think about this particular feature of their offering.

Nearly every other combination I’ve tried returns :

Oops! There are no flight connections available for these travel dates or all flights are sold out. Try searching for different dates or destinations.
    Still can’t find what you are looking for? Go to easyJet.com

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

When it first came in at Gatwick

http://whitelabel.dohop.com/w/gatwick/

I looked at doing a review of it but realised it was not really for business travellers – the minimum connection times seem set very high, which I suppose is a change from airports which set the MCT too low. It’s very difficult to find routes on which it makes sense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls