Easyjet A320

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Having arrived early (again) in the morning at Newcastle International Airport, it wasn't too busy – well, as airports go.
    Baggage drop off was relatively quick, as there was only a short queue for my departure of 7:10. Security had a rather long queue though, or so it seemed, but I was through into the departure lounge by 6:00 – 45 minutes after I arrived.
    Newcastle airport has improved a lot over the past few years; it has grown a lot and there are several more flights departing each hour. The departure lounge was clean and had a friendly atmosphere, and my family and I had breakfast in one of the cafes overlooking the gates. The food was good and around airport price rates – to say, expensive.
    The airport has several "piers" where the gates are located, which we headed down to. Boarding was quite speedy, and the staff on board the A320-214 seemed very friendly. We pushed off the gate on time, and we had a problem free flight – very quick compared to the Thomson flight I was on a few weeks before. We touched down in Geneva as on time as you can be – on the dot of 10:15 by my watch which is accurate to the second.
    Once we arrived in Geneva, we claimed our baggage quickly and were on our connecting coach in 1/2 hour.
    Overall, I was very impressed by Easyjet and will definitely fly with them again.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user BookwormAce can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls