East Coast discounts Advance fares by 20 per cent for Accor loyalty members

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Judging by posts made here, I know that some of you are members of Accor’s loyalty club. And I also know that many of you are fans of East Coast trains.

So I thought I ought to alert you to a current deal being offered by East Coast which offers Accor loyalty members a 20 per cent discount on Advance tickets.

Travel is either for first or standard class. Bookings must be made by November 11 for travel between November 12 and February 7, 2014.

Excluded travel dates are: December 20 to January 3. Bookings must be made through the East Coast website.

http://www.eastcoast.co.uk/accor

MarcusUK
    Participant

Hi Alex, great information thank you.
    Unfortunately, when you put in your email address and then the code, it says “Promotion expired!
    No bookings can be made with any discount!
    Shame!

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Marcus – I’ll check with East Coast. According to the website page, the offer is valid.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Marcus – East Coast tells me there is a website glitch which is currently being attended to. Hopefully when you try again it will work properly, otherwise I would suggest giving East Coast a call.

gavt_london
    Participant

this still isnt working today – i get the same message.

I love it when travel companies offer promotions that dont work properly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls