E-rewards

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

Potakas
    Participant

Hi,
    I need some help her, i received an invitation for e-rewards, i ran a survey and they gave me 500 miles although i can send them to my BAEC account and i cannot neither at their partner list BA, but BA’s site is referring e-rewards as a partner. Any ideas?

NTarrant
    Participant

Can’t help as such but I share your frustration. I signed up through BA and have now amassed around 1900 points. I have never had any BA miles credited. I don’t mind doing the surveys, I always enjoy them but a little miffed they can’t give you the BA miles when you do the survey.

Munkyboi
    Participant

You have to “convert” your E Reward points to BA miles in the reward section of the web site.

You need 2,000 E Reward points for 500 BA Miles.

You will only see BA miles in the list to redeem against if you joined from the link on BA.com or you had an email from BAEC with a link to join.

If you joined E Rewards yourself by going to the website or via an email from another company (Hilton, Priority club, VS, BM etc) then your redemption options will be different.

Remember E Rewards expire so check your account and ensure you cash them in for something before they disappear!

NTarrant
    Participant

Thanks Munkyboi, it is a lot of effort for so few miles.

Munkyboi
    Participant

Yes it is really, especially when you get 50-75% through a survey when it decides it doesn’t want you!

But if you have the time, then I guess every little helps! After all its free other than your time…..

Potakas
    Participant

I was invited by H Honours probably thats why.

Thanks a lot

CharlieBrown
    Participant

Oh I do this and earn bmi miles. Is there a way of switching to BA or are they separate programmes?

Thanks

Potakas
    Participant

I also took 500 bmi miles due to this offer i received, and i send those to a friend’s account as i am not Diamond Club member.

NTarrant
    Participant

Just had another one of these which promises 500 points but as usual the number of people have been reached and you only get 50.

Munkyboi
    Participant

You cannot switch “programs” once enroled.

Although (its against their rules) you could open another account with a different email address.

The only way (as far as I am aware) to be on the BA points program is to join via the link from BA.com on the partners pages.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls