Driverless Trains on the London Underground?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Intheair
    Blocked

Your reply says all it needs to say – I think readers can make their own opinion

ArthurDimlock
    Participant

Intheair

Such a strong attack in your first post (drivel), followed by a weak response, as you apparently cannot respond to reasonable points.

Let us refocus the question. Why is Crow allowed to prosper? What gives him the power base to hold London to ransom, to use the words of the popular press? Why is a capital city in this position?

The answer to these questions will demonstrate a systemic problem and demonising one man will not solve it – address the systemic problems and the demon will go away.

On a final note, I love the way people point out that train drivers earn around £45,000 basic pay and are scandalised by it, when bankers have been paid huge sums for years and delivered monumental failure, yet train drivers have delivered us safely to destination day after day.

Intheair
    Blocked

AD

As I said before, your comments are self-explanatory. Readers can make conclusions for themselves from what you say.

ArthurDimlock
    Participant

And your comments are subject to the same scrutiny.

You remind me of the playground bully who starts a fight off, then runs away when confronted.

GrahamSmith

Closing thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls