Donating BA Miles to charity

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

baker2011
    Participant

Hi – does anyone know if it is possible to donate BA Miles to charity? I couldn’t see anything immediately obvious on the BA Exec Club site.

I know that other airlines offer the choice of “spending” your miles in this way, including Bmi and Emirates. If BA does not offer this at present, has anyone heard whether this might be the case with the changes coming next month?

Thanks in advance.

VintageKrug
    Participant

It’s not possible right now, but watch this space as there will be a range of spending opportunities announced in the coming weeks, including hotels and car hire.

This may, or may not, include a charitable giving option. I very much hope it does.

In the meantime, do have a look at this excellent charity which helps seriously ill children enjoy the trip of a lifetime, while allowing their parents and carers some respite from all their hard work:

http://www.dreamflight.org

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Aww ….this sounds a wonderful idea 🙂 i will use them to sponsor on my next charity run!!! I remember once BA had dreamflight written on the side of a large jumbo plane was that this charity??

xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls