DL award web booking is horrible!

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

zqn1702
    Participant

DL recently completely switched to their own web booking page. It is horrible to search award schedules and how many miles required on itinerary. I used to check availabilities through NW web site. DL put together with NWA site. On the NWA site, I could get a variety of info of the partner airlines. DL site did not at all show any availabilities of the other airlines. Even though DL’s flights are vacant, almost all of the flights for saver awards are fully booked. The site is extremely useless. I am considering moving to the other U.S. carriers like UA, CO, or AC.

Many residents in Japan have complained a lot in forum. Some customers leave for UA or CO. DL will lose customers in Japan and maybe in Asia, even if DL codes share with JL.

teribaby
    Participant

I have not had a problem with booking any Delta or Partner award flights. I therefore will not be leaving Delta anytime soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls