Did BA’s transition to a buy-on-board service impact its brand image?

Back to Forum

This topic contains 48 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  capetonianm 30 Dec 2017
at 09:33

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

• InesKh
    Participant

@alainboy56 and @capetonianm

@camilledup and I are currently doing a research on this topic.
    We would be very interested in hearing more about your views on British Airways.
    Would it be possible to arrange a small interview?
    You can contact me by email on: ines.khouaja@yahoo.fr

capetonianm
    Participant

Hello Ines

I would be happy to talk to you although I do feel that I’ve made my views clear on this thread and others on the same forum.

Before agreeing to do so I’d like to know the purpose of your research and if you are connected with some academic or other organisation in this context.

I also wish to make clear that I won’t give you my real name as I am still, unfortunate and unlikely as it may seem, connected in a professional capacity with British Airways although not as an employee and I would not wish to risk prejudicing any relationships with other people.

Please indicate your agreement to the above and then I will email you and we can set up a telephone call.

Thank you for your interest.

InesKh
    Participant

@capetonianm

Thank you for your answer and your help. We understand that you are not able to give your name, that will not be a problem.
    We are doing the research as part of a marketing project for a Marketing class at the London School of Economics.
    Would you prefer to do a telephone/skype interview or a written interview via e-mail?

Ines

capetonianm
    Participant

Ines :
    You have mail!

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls