Diamond Club Better than Half Price Mileage Sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

KeaneJohn
    Participant

I received an email yesterday with some great value mileage redemptions on a lot of BMI routes.

The following routes are all 4000 miles return per person in Economy Class and 6000 miles return per person in Business Class.

London Heathrow and Moscow, Tbilisi, Casablanca, Agadir, Berlin, Marrakech, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Bergen, Stavanger, Basel, Hanover, Manchester, Nice, Vienna

Aberdeen and Esbjerg, Groningen, Norwich

Edinburgh and Brussels, Copenhagen

East Midlands and Brussels

Glasgow and Copenhagen

Leeds Bradford and Brussels, Edinburgh, Glasgow

Manchester and Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Lyon

If you want to go farther afield, flights to Almaty, Beirut, Damascus, Baku, Khartoum, Amritsar are available for 15000 miles Economy and 22500 miles Business Class.

excessbaggage
    Participant

Hi KeaneJohn – do you have a a direct URL for this offer? I can’t seem to find it on the Bmi site, so was wondering if it’s a targetted offer…

Travellator
    Participant

Offer states book before 2nd September.

You have to phone 0844 8480 808 to book so unlikely you will get through by then.

Offer came through Diamond Club E Mail.

continentalclub
    Participant

The offer is targeted, but the Ts&Cs are available online at:

http://bit.ly/nlGJXB

MatthewLaza
    Participant

I got through straight away.
    It applies for flights Nov-Mar

KeaneJohn
    Participant

Apologies for anybody getting excited. I got the email late last night and only got as far as booking by telephone. I was going to start this yesterday but didn’t have time.

I didn’t read the T&C but it would appear to be targetted.

Looks like some bargains to be had if you were targeted so hopefully some people will be able to take advantage of such an offer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls