CX upgrade vouchers

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• stevescoots
    Participant

CX Upgrade vouchers. When I tried to use in the past for long haul (J-F) the process was you had to contact the customer Centre a week or so before your flight to try and use, and there was never availability. Went to check yesterday and I see the process is now ask at check in. Has anyone used one recently? I have 4 long haul which expire in 2024 which I hope to use as F starts to show more on UK-HK routes.

Also is this the same for the short and ultra short? I have a lot of those as hangovers from Covid which will expire in 24 also. I don’t want to book in Y and then find I cannot use the voucher.

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

I have been trying to use my miles for LHR to SIN on CX via HKG in J and there is, in fact there has been no availability online. Plenty of short haul as I got an Asia Miles ticket for my daughter SIN-HKG-SIN, no problem. I also have mid tier vouchers for upgrade but again nothing. Flying to SIN for Christmas so will see if the “ask at check in works”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls