copenhagen airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

pyosbkk
    Participant

dear friends, can you please tell me if you can access SAS business class lounge at copenhagen airport and main shopping area if you do not have a schegen visa. this means i arrive from a non-schegen country bangkok connecting to non-schegen country london. thanks a lot. regds,

pinstripes&airmiles
    Participant

So long as your ticket for frequently flyer status enables you, you will get access to the SAS Business Lounge making the transfer you describe, so long as you clear passport control upon arrival into Copenhagen.

Non-schengen flights arrive on piers C and D (a flight from BKK will most likely arrive on pier C). After clearing passport control you will be in the main departure area of the airport (also catering for intra-schengen flights), you will see the SAS Business lounge almost directly ahead of you (slightly to the left, less than 50m walk). Its not a terribly spacious lounge, but there’s normally ample seating for the number of users.

pyosbkk
    Participant

thanks a lot for this info. i now know i have to get a schegen visa otherwise i can’t enter the schegen area and use the lounge and go to the shopping area. i was thinking this has changed since CPH has a separate schegen and non-schegen area but based on your reply, this has not. regds,

northseatiger
    Participant

I think you will find that the BKK flight will arrive in a “sealed area”. You will need to clear passport control, so it will depend if you have a European passport. If you do, go through immigration and then straight across to the lounge, if you have any other type of passport – you will need a visa – thus you will remain in the sealed part of the airport as the UK flights leave from here as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls