Continental relocates to Terminal 1 South Wing in Narita Airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

zqn1702
    Participant

Though Continental Airlines joined Star Alliance in the end of last month, they also relocated to Terminal 1 South Wing in Tokyo-Narita Airport, effective on 01NOV. The most friendly and professional United Airlines customer service agents have handled the check-in process and gate control at the airport, which was well-organized by Star Alliance.

Business Traveller replies:

That’s right MacNitta, and Continental has also moved terminals at Frankfurt and Barcelona, and will do so at Paris CDG as a result of the alliance switch. More on this can be read at:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/continental-to-relocate-at-paris-and-barcelona

zqn1702
    Participant

Thanks, BusinessTraveller. I read your title only. You have stated that.

Well, normally, almost all of the Star Alliance carriers in Narita have handled by ANA staff. Handling check-in process of Continental by United agents would be amazing me. United Tokyo teams offer very professional manner, and they always provide me a very flexible, comfortable, and hassle-free travel experience via telephone as well as check-in counter.

Thank you anyway for your advice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls