Connect with Business Travelers Worldwide with MeetWiv

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Shimri
    Participant

Hey fellow business travelers,

As a fellow business traveler, I understand the feeling of isolation and disconnection that can often accompany work trips. That’s why I created MeetWiv, a platform designed to connect professionals during their travels.

MeetWiv is a global community of business travelers and professionals interested in connecting with others during their travels. As a member, you can post your upcoming business trips, find other users who will be in the same location at the same time, and participate in a wide range of activities and events.

Our platform is currently in alpha stage, and we’re inviting users to sign up and test it out. As an alpha user, you’ll have the opportunity to give us feedback and help shape the direction of the product.

If you’re a business traveler or know someone who is, we invite you to join MeetWiv and see how it can help you connect with others and build your network. Sign up for our waiting list today and be among the first to test out our platform.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to seeing you on MeetWiv soon!

Best regards,
    Shimri

cwoodward
    Participant

Are you soliciting for business here ?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Shimri
    Participant

Is it explicitly prohibited to self promot in this fourum?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Whilst I do not know the OP or support his venture, this is something that some forum members have discussed before. Successful dinners have been arranged in London and Bangkok in the past, but it has involved messages being delivered person to person via the BT team and setting up a dedicated gmail account.

I was about to send such a message to cwoodward as we have arranged to meet for dinner next time I am in HKG. This will now be on the evening of Friday 30th June (if you are available), but to make arrangements we will need to go through the BT team.

Could you send me a smoke signal cwoodward, then I can email you through the BT team.

1 user thanked author for this post.

cybertravller
    Participant

Hi Shimri,

The idea is interesting and I had a look at your site. I see you are in Alpha development at the moment. Can you tell us where user data is stored and what security precautions are taken to meet GDPR requirements?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls