Comfort v Price v Speed

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• RichHI1
    Participant

Yhe one real advantage I would see on quicker flights is the possibility to avoid more and more red eyes. I always take dayflights from JFK, ORD or IAD to LHR. It would be marvellous if there was a daytime flight from LAX and SFO or maybe a daytime flight to NRT.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

DoS, I have nothing against the Anglo French projects (apart from the shared carriers!) and both projects were technically very advanced. I just think that commercially had there been a US element they would have fared better.

I also think some of the old Burnelli designs should be dusted off and updated. Well worth looking at.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Rich, wasn’t the Concordski crash due to British Intelligence substituting fake plans for the real ones when they discovered someone was passing secrets to the Russians?

Also agree with you about day flights. I prefer them any time and wish there were more on the S. African routes.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls