Club Carlton

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

PaulSmith5
    Participant

For those of you who are members of the Rezidor/Carlson Gold Points programme, you will be no doubt aware that it has been totally revamped and updated to become Club Carlson, effective March 31 2011.

There are now four levels of status, from the lead-in Red to the highest level, Concierge (of which I am delighted to see that I am a member).

Membership covers the Country Inn & Suites, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Park Inn & Park Plaza hotels worldwide. There are various new benefits, not least the fact that Concierge members now get a 3000 point bonus, per reservation, for on-line bookings, as well as a 75% bonus on base points.

Whilst everyone has their own likes and dislikes, if you so happen to use this chain then you can’t go wrong. One thing to remember is that if you choose airline miles instead of points, you won’t get the points bonus. Other than that, it’s all straightforward and easy to use.

I have had many free nights out of this programme, which has been an absolute joy, and has saved me a great deal of money.

If you book through a travel agent, and they say the online bonus cannot be confirmed, this is incorrect. I run my own agency, and all my clients get their bonus points whenever I book, so it can be done.

Regards to you all, Paul

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls