Club Carlson Triple Points

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

tangey1
    Participant

Club Carlson (radisson etc) have a triple points promo at the moment.

https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/offers/5962135?hotelBrandCode=

Especially useful if you already have status with them. I have gold status, which is a free benefit of the Amex plat card. This will promo will therefore give me 70 points per $ spend.

I’ve just had a stay for 2 rooms for nights. Total spend was £220. My online account shows that I got just over 21,000 points. Thats almost enough for another free night at that property. Even better is that I got the 2nd room charged to my account, but got paid by the other couple in cash, and so my outlay was just over £100.

For those that are new to points collection, I have a blog, updated occasionally, charting my experiences putting together a high quality multi centre holiday, in so far as possible, exclusively using frequent flyer programmes, starting with no points at all in any programme.
    You can view how I am getting on thus far here.

http://www.goingonrewards.com/

lesmclaren
    Participant

The Carlson program has to be one of the best around at the moment, the new Concierge level introduced 2 years ago gives real and tangible benefits like continental breakfast, proper internet access, normally an upgrade and [not always!] water, fruit or cookies in the room, 15% discount on food etc etc. For many years I was a Platinum member with IHG but never received the benefits package that I do with Carlson. Suffice it to say that I now only stay at an IHG property of there is not a Carlson one nearby!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls