Christmas Dinner On Board

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

I’d be interested to know if your airline offered a “Christmas Dinner” on board this festive season? Was it any good?

DoorsToManual
    Participant

In FIRST on BA (for December) there is a ‘Trio of Christmas desserts’, all very dry and miniature, not even a full size Mince Pie!

VintageKrug
    Participant

Yes, I avoided that in preference for the Cheese.

HonestCrew
    Participant

Surprising how many folk didn’t opt for the turkey option just before Xmas as they knew they’d probably be eating nothing but bloody turkey for the next week!

AdrianHenryAsia
    Participant

Yep – we had Xmas dinner in First from SIN to LHR on 23rd December – although it wasn’t actually printed on the menu – the chicken option was chaned to turkey and the cheesecake changed to Christmas Pud – it was actually quite nice! Especially washed down with a glass of Poulingy Montrachet!

timothy222
    Participant

On BA we were offering a Christmas dinner option in all cabins from 22/12 until sometime around about now. The Y option changed definitely as I worked down the back on my last flight and the desert became a mince pie

Danwolf
    Participant

I concur with Loyal_BA, chicken was scratched out, turkey replaced the chicken option in F. Was very nice (and luckily my only turkey dinner over christmas).

seanyjmuclhr
    Participant

Flew TK on Christmas eve, landing in Cape Town Christmas day. Had meze, a nice lamb shank and then chocolate mousse, all washed down with a rather tasty Champagne. Great business product and nosh, too. Shame about the surly FAs.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

BA, LHR – CPT, Turkey offered in all classes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls