China Eastern Airlines First

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

TS-Andy
    Participant

I had given feedback to China Eastern Airlines that there is no difference between the first class lounge and the business class lounge in Shanghai Pudong International Airport Terminal 1. Food and beverage wise both are similar. Facilities wise business class lounge is superior in which they have a massage chair and they have a bigger space. Would that made a mockery? As expected, they did nothing to distinguish the two lounges.

I had made similar feedback to Skyteam hoping that they could influence that alliance member. I only received an automated acknowledgement of the email I sent but no further reply. Maybe it is time I should give up this FFP.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Same applies to the BA J and F lounges in JNB. Odd at a “home hub”, though!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

TS-Andy, apart from the lounge how was the rest of the China Eastern Airlines, First experience. Would be interested to read/hear..

CityRiskBoy
    Participant

Myself and wife have just done a flight from Tokyo Narita to Shanghai with China Eastern and we found them fine, friendly attendants, good legroom and comfortable seats…..meal was a bit of a let down but we didn’t care for a 2 and half hour flight. One interesting note to make is the craziness onboard from the Chinese passengers…….shouting, pushing and rudeness, have never seen anything like it.

christopheL
    Participant

@CityRiskBoy
    I have already seen it on a doubledecker in London. The only difference was that the english lady said “I’m so sorry” to the 7 ou 8 people she pushed while she was heading to the rear of the bus.
    I was really upset but I was told by english colleagues that an apologize makes the pushing polite…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls