Cathay Pacific Unveils New Boeing 777 Aria Suites and Premium Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• cwoodward
    Participant

Cathay Pacific (Cathay) this morning released three videos and a range of photographs showcasing the new business class Aria Suites and Premium Economy cabin that will soon appear on its refurbished Boeing 777-300ERs. Rather than send out the usual press release with lots of facts and figures, Cathay has put together some stunning videos that share the design story and how it highlights the passenger experience-centric journey that has inspired the new cabins.
    I am certain that BT will be posting these v soon

cwoodward
    Participant

This short video shows-off the new cabins rather well.

Behind the design of Cathay Pacific’s new B777-300ER cabins

AndrewinHK
    Participant

Reports that Cathay will remove First Class on its 777-300ER aircraft to make way for the Aria Suite, a new First Class will be installed when the 777-9’s arrive.

LetsFlyNow
    Participant

Given the current minimal footprint of Cathay First class, it’s not much of a surprise that CX will be removing First class from the B77W. Speaks much that Cathay chose not to install First on atleast the A350-1000.

cwoodward
    Participant

I stand to be corrected Andrew but I don’t believe that this is correct.

AndrewinHK
    Participant

cwoodward, Vivian Lo of CX confirmed this, and the story has already been reported by Executive Traveller and One Mile At A Time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls