Cathay Pacific B777-300ER (three class with Premium Economy) Premium Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

GeorgedelaTorre
    Participant

Flew with Premium Economy 4 times from JFK to HK this year. The service is really Economy+ and seems to have a lower priority with crew members for attention.

The fare is double or more over Economy, but have yet to find someone sitting next to me that
    actually paid the Premium fare, all were overflows from Economy.

So, the seat pitch is 38 inches, but if the seat in front reclines, forget using a laptop. Therefore picked the front row seats, only to be annoyed by the lavatory traffic.

The food is OK, think we get an extra item over Economy, what was so awful, waiting an hour before a crew member picked up the empty food tray! The crew are pretty much stuck back in the Economy section…

Oh, I can go on and on, Cathay Pacific should really drop the “Premium” marketing scam and just charge 15% over Economy.

I’ve flown on Business Class from JFK to HK, totally different experience, but $7k f are round trip is a bit over the top for me. No longer fly with Cathay Pacific, drank the kool aide because of their “fabricated” image – no more 16 hours of agony 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls