Cathay Pacific B747-400 (extra economy) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

hozza94
    Participant

I have travelled on the HKG-LHR route few times a year, and it is quite nice. However the seat design has its problem. You won’t want to seat on the same thin cushion for 12 hours as it hurts! I can’t actually sleep on the seat because it is so bad that I usually sleep on the table, strange. Entertainment choices are fine, enough to spend the whole time. F&B quality are just good as other CX flights. Can CX move out from T3, the walk is too long!

rogerfoodie
    Participant

I thought the same when I first saw the seat a few years back. It was a little uncomfortable and found the recline to be poor. The good thing was that you are not dsiturbed by the perosn infront reclining their seat, especially in the middle of a meal.

However, one time I flew CX257 using the A340-300 where it was the old seating, and found the recline of the person infront was just far too much for me. So now I am converted to the new seating and best of all is the IFE, so muh choice to choose from.

Will probably be choosing CX again for my UK trip in August.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls