Business Traveller Magazine

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

JeremyWood
    Participant

BA seem to have stopped holding copies of BT magazine in the T5 lounges – anyone know why? Did BT say something to offend!

Business Traveller replies:

Thanks for your post Jeremy Wood. We can confirm that we continue to supply BA with our magazine for its Heathrow lounges.

However we have contacted the airline to check if there is any reason why you have not been able to find copies recently, and we’ll post again as soon as we have a reply.

BlackTower
    Participant

They were still providing April’s issue on 8th May. I guess they use them until they run out?

JeremyWood
    Participant

yes – but not seen May or June issues and I’m there weekly.

FrequentTraveller
    Participant

Of course you could always subscribe. 🙂

OK, somebody had to say it. In case you are wondering, no I do not work for the publisher.

BlackTower
    Participant

After many years of getting BT from BA flights and lounges the Regus Gold offer is too good to resist.

1000 virtual offices with ‘tinternet and drinkies for free and everything else for reasonable fees…..

Business Traveller replies:

Glad you think the Regus subscription deal is value for money BlackTower. In case anyone wants more details, they can be found at:

http://www.panaceapublishinginternational.com/newsagent/subsoffer/regus

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls