Business class A380

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

connorJohnson
    Participant

Flying from London heathrow to Dubai international EK030.
    Security: Fast track was fast and I was through in 5 minutes.

Lounge: Headed to lounge which was located towards the aircrafts stand. The Lounge was fairly quiet with big brown leather arm chairs looking out onto 27L. I then headed to the dining room area with a selection of all different types of cuisines and drinks. I sat down and ate my delicious snack.

Boarding: A announcement was then made to say that boarding through the lounge at gate B. Boarding was very smooth/quick and once down a escalator,I turned right onto the air bridge. Cabin crew were very pleasant and showed be to my seat and showed me how to use the seat.

The seat: The seat I found was very overwhelming with almost too much going on. I liked the mini bar to the side of me and the size of the screen, however for me who’s 6’2, I struggled to get comfortable and I found the seat quite narrow.

Food: I’m sorry but I had ate in the lounge and wasn’t hungry.

IFE: the best part of the flight was the screen and the amount to do on board. I loved the cameras on the plane. I found the screen very good to watch entertainment on. Thumbs up in that department!

Landing: Landing was very smooth and was soon chocked. I was through the airport in just over 15 minutes, with no bags to collect. However this was 03:30 in the morning.

Very enjoyable flight with Emirates! I would defiantly use them again!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, on a iPad

JohnHarper
    Participant

Thanks Connor, good review. I agree the EK C seat is an excellent product and apart from the CX C seat, the best there is. It’s being much copied now e.g. the TG A380 so it’s popping up in quite a few places.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls