Business BCN-HKT via KUL

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Hktbound
    Participant

BCN-HKT via DOH with a 1 hour stop in KUL- business return.

All flights on A330 aircraft. None with lie flat seating as known in advance.

All legs had the 330 series with newish seating / AVOD with a wide selection of entertainment. Unfortunately the Doh-HKT via KUL had a 200 series aircraft with very old equipment but otherwise good quality product.

Food maybe not a good as expected as the reputation for F&B is high. That said, a couple of dishes were very good over the 6 flights, one particularly from one of the Celebrity Chefs selections. Food very plentiful, with 2 full services on 6 hour, medium haul flights and a hot snack on the 1 hour hop to HKT.
    I was very impressed with the drinks choices which included Rose Bollinger champagne, all very free flowing throughout all legs of the flight.
    Without exception all staff on all legs were great; engaging, helpful, proactive and friendly.

All flights on time or early and with quick connections the flight was great value.
    The Premium lounge at Doha very nice if a little crowded. Most aircrafts were parked a good 20-25 minute bus ride away which ate into time on the ground.
    Overall a great product for the money paid as booked via 3 day Global sale, although very restrictive with no changes possible for any fee. Some flexibility in Business Class would have been good on this Z fare even if it came with a high penalty, or maybe on return leg. As it happened I did not need this flexibility as I took all flights as booked.
    Overall one of the better experiences compared with my experience on this route that normally includes Emirates, Thai, Swiss and Egyptair.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls