BT Website – URL hijack

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• JohnHarper
    Participant

I don’t know whether others are experiencing this problem too but on a number of occasions over the last couple of weeks I’ve found the news and forum URLs on the BT website hijacked, on the first occasion it was a red and white screen demanding my login details – to what I’m not sure and on the second I’ve attached a screen shot.

The problem has occurred using several different PCs/laptops/tablets in the UK, Germany, Cyprus and Singapore.

Any ideas anyone?

stevescoots
    Participant

not me, although the GFW does have a nasty habit of blocking it then routing it to some god knows what chinese website. dosnt happen on the Asia version though

Ahmad
    Participant

Haven’t had a problem so far.

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Hi JohnHarper – just to say we have reported this to our web developers, and will post here when we know more.

I’m not able to open the PDF you have attached above – could you possibly email it to [email protected]?

Thanks,

Mark

LuganoPirate
    Participant

No problems from my side either. I posted from JNB, Dubai and now Switzerland.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls