British Airways Wi-Fi

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• DanielRawson
    Participant

I’m flying London to Barbados in a couple of weeks with BA. Am I likely to Wi-Fi on the flight or are they still catching up? Looks like a 777-200 on way out and 777-300 back.

Daniel

Javon
    Participant

Wi-Fi is indeed available on all flights to and from Barbados on British Airways. I live in Barbados and fly the route often.

1 user thanked author for this post.

DanielRawson
    Participant

Thank you Jason, can I ask as you live in Barbados, is everything fairly normal over there? I’ve booked fast-track on landing to get tested quickly before going to the hotel to wait for what I’m told is a quick result. Do you know if it all works quickly and well?

Daniel

1 user thanked author for this post.

TonyR
    Participant

Maybe too late as you’ve probably already left but my experience of Barbados is it it very slick and professional on its entry screening so I wouldn’t have any worries about your quick result not being quick. But hope you don’t test positive as they are going through a Delta wave at present and it is stretching the isolation/quarantine facilities. Also be aware that related to that there is a 21:00-05:00 curfew in force at the moment so no late nights out!

HTH

DanielRawson
    Participant

Thanks TonyR

Arrived yesterday at 4pm. All slick indeed expect it’s 2pm and still not had our results back! Luckily others in the hotel in same position so at least we know it’s not us!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls