British Airways pens “A letter to Britain”

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Social media regulars may well have already seen this, but the carrier provided us with a link to the YouTube video so here it is.

In their words “The staff at British Airways have been busy this week creating a poem for our customers, our friends, family and for Britain”…

1 user thanked author for this post.

capetonianm
    Participant

Taken in isolation, it’s quite moving, but set in the context of the way BA treats its passengers and staff during normal times, it’s now quite vomit inducing to see this grovelling attempt at PR when they are trying to retain their customer base.

Cruz should have kept out of it, at least he wasn’t wearing his hi-viz Dayglo (no pun intended – much!) jacket.

7 users thanked author for this post.

nevereconomy
    Participant

Glad to see that the current crisis has not softened opinions…..heaven forbid anyone should concentrate on something important instead.

3 users thanked author for this post.

canucklad
    Participant

Cheers for posting Mark
    Much happier now that I know , at least there’s somebody out there that sincerely loves me !!
    Now if they could only go and demonstrate that love by rustling up some cheese on toast for my lunch i’d be be even more happy

Mark
    Participant

Naaah,don’t think you truly do BA.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Gold-2K
    Participant

It is interesting the different approach of the US airlines v Europeans. I get weekly emails from Delta, JetBlue, United, American outlining what they are planning for their frequent flyers, but in the last 3 weeks I don’t think I’ve had anything from BA or Virgin.

Maybe it’s because the US airlines are still flying domestic at least albeit with a reduced schedule. And I know there are important things going on at the moment, but strange the European airlines aren’t maintaining a communication line with their frequent travellers.

1 user thanked author for this post.

KevinUS
    Participant

I realize that I am but an American “step-child” and our approach to the social graces are different.
    That caveat said, “BARF!! Oh my goodness”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls