British Airways Booking Fees

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Mike4036
    Participant

Tearing what hair I have left out with frustration at the BA Website…..

Can anyone tell me what the fees are for booking online direct with BA please ? I have a charge of £80 built into the cost of 2 Business class tickets LGW/YVR but cannot see what it’s for. Calling the totally useless call centre puts me through to someone who doesn’t understand my query and seems to only read from a script. Delving into the BA website wants me to throw my computer out of the window !!!

Sorry to raise yet another BA topic.

Look forward to reading the replies.

ASK1945
    Participant

Mike4036 – I am not aware of any booking fees for booking online directly with BA. I wasn’t charged yesterday for the same (Business) – nor in January.

Did you amend non-cancellable flights? If you did, then you will be charged £35 for each ticket. Did you book your seats during the booking? That sounds like the charge?

4 users thanked author for this post.

BPP
    Participant

Never had an issue with add-ons other than paying for pre-allocated seating as ASK1945 has suggested. Have always managed to use Avios for this though.

2 users thanked author for this post.

spplon
    Participant

I have experienced a few times when paying with my BA Amex card, it defaults to a company credit card and adds a fee, rather than a personal one. Perhaps something like this caused the issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls