British Airways B787 Dreamliner Club World

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

rodders
    Participant

This was the last flight of the day from Newark, we were slightly delayed as the earlier 787 had a ‘few issues” so we waited and took on board some of their Club World passengers.

The terraces lounge at Newark was good, plenty of space, and a good range of the usual pre-flight dining options. I had not been through Newark for a while and thought it had been spruced up, including a very witty lady from the TSA checking passports!

Boarding was well organised and I was in the first of the two business cabins, crew were excellent and the CSD very engaged with her passengers, had clearly revised her list on the iPad and was checking in with all the frequent travellers.

I found the new seat comfortable and had a good 5hrs sleep, too late for breakfast but was connecting so no big issue.

The Dreamliner is a very nice aircraft, quiet, comfortable, and maybe it was all psychological but I felt really quite refreshed on landing.

SergeantMajor
    Participant

Lots of people have commented on the “freshness” on landing.

None of that horrid jet slime you need to shower off in these birds.

What’s your preference; front or second Club cabin?

rodders
    Participant

SM
    I prefer the front cabin,it seems more private, and I had seat 3 A, so was able to observe the sweep of the wing which is fascinating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls