British Airways B777-300ER World Traveller Plus (premium economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

laurentnguyen3
    Participant

JFK-LHR. Bag drop and boarding took forever. Take off was late but we landed almost on time.
    Seat 22b, exit row. Lots of leg space, unfortunately zero seat storage (the window seat has a little one on the wall).

The seat has an included footrest that is badly designed: my legs had to be folded when resting my feet on the footrest. This is not a resting or comfortable position, I actually felt it added strain on my legs. Anyone above 5’5 would have this problem. I would have much preferred a separate footrest to be laid on the floor. The seat also didn’t operate that smoothly from recline-upright positions. Apart from that the seat is quite comfortable to sit on.

Good choices on the IFE but it was a touch screen and my screen didn’t respond to the touch, I had to use the remote -kind of annoying.

Overall a this is a good seat, it is just disappointing that in what seems to be a new cabin, some things seem already tired and stopped working as expected.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls