British Airways B777-200 World Traveller Plus (premium economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

beavington
    Participant

Checkin and boarding in Philadelphia were really quick and efficient though I always wonder why Club World board first when all of World Traveller and World Traveler plus have to come through.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this plane had the brand new seating as on the 777-300. The new World Traveller plus seat is much more comfortable than the older one. I was in seat 23G in the middle of teh cabin and had an empty seat next to me.

Departure was on time and the crew were very welcoming and friendly.

The new Entertainment system is great with a huge range of films, tv programmes and radio. There are 2 USB ports to charge your phone/ipad or to watch your own content on the much larger screen

The overall service has improved a lot recently. The food was really tasty. I had the seared beef ( decidedly similar to the Beef fillet in the way out) which was tasty.

We arrived at Terminal 5 B gates more than 30 mins early. T5 was really efficient as usual and I was through border control and had my bag in about 15 minutes.

JeffD
    Participant

Has anyone used WT+ from Gatwick recently ? if so how was the product ?

andrazani
    Participant

Frankfurt to Zurich Business Class
    Quick and efficient check in. No queues at security. The Schengen lounge in A was very busy, but there was a good selection of food and drink available, along with free Wi-Fi. As we had a gate position, business class passengers were invited to board the plane first. On board an Oktoberfest meal was served which was most delicious and enjoyable. The cabin crew were pleasant and friendly. Arrival in Zurich was punctual. All in all, a very pleasant flight with no problems or stress.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls