British Airways B767-300 Euro Traveller

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Devasish
    Participant

Last year I purchased saperate return ticket connect with Singapore Air Lines flown all the way Dhaka-Singapore-London and London-Toronto-London I accumulate points total journey with BA only 500 points both ways which is totally stunning and outrages. Other hand Singapore Air Lines gave me for Aeroplan Points 18000. Where is only for British Air Ways I purchased the ticket cost me 2280 US dollars. If I would fly with Emirates, Etahad, Qatar Air Ways and Cathay Pacific it would cost me about 1400 dollars. 400 more add with Business class on CX. Service was too bad, food so so, seats like on the plastic toys. So rubbish. When I asked for 2nd time red wine..they did not serve me, despite of I gave the oriental little aged stewrdees 20$ as a tips. She never turn her face once on me even. So total trip Ticket 2280+ one night airport Marriott Hotel LH 350$ local airport shuttle 15$ and Food another 50$. God! Ijust waste the money choosing BA.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls