British Airways B737-500 Club Europe

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

GordyUK
    Participant

This was the return leg of the CPT/DUR I have reviewed the Traveller class for.

This time we were able to purchase an upgrade to Club for ZAR500 which seemed worth it.

Again the flight was rammed full. We were very lucky to have 1D/F with no one sat between us (every other club row had seat E filled).

People say Business class on shorthaul isn’t worth it. I totally disagree!. Once that curtain was closed, the atmosphere couldn’t have been more different from the hell that was the previous journey.

That said, the food was very poor. I have always loved the food in Club Europe but this was some over spicy mezze, and that was it.. 3 dips in cute pots with breads. I thought it was a starter!. Nothing else. No dessert or cheese and actually thinking about it now, despite being offered a drink before lunch, there was no offering with/after lunch. Not even tea or coffee. If i’d paid full price for this I would have been raging.

The crew, as always were great but I have seriously marked them down for allowing every man and his dog to pile through the curtain to the Club lavatory. There is only 1 up front!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls