Branson ice cubes in Upper Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

‘Tacky ! .. says it all & shows this business model is in a pickle’

flying_cookie
    Participant

I couldn’t agree with you more

Gold-2K
    Participant

I can’t think of a more effective way to spoil a gin and tonic, staring in to the glass and seeing that bearded hippie bobbing around. On a positive note I guess it means virgin are going to be using bigger glasses from now on. If they can fit that ego into every glass they must now be serving cocktails by the pint.

Raises an interesting question though, if Virgin are using SRBs head for their ice cubes, what would be an appropriate part of Willie Walsh for BA to drop in to their drinkies??

esselle
    Participant

In need of a stiff drink…………..

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Fie Esselle, fie;-)

At least the ice cubes melt fairly quickly, unlike Old Beardy, mores the pity!

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

What a disgusting idea. Glad I never travel VS.

Bucksnet
    Participant

BA should do ice cubes with the updated BA crest on them. More upmarket than Virgin’s tacky ones.

BlackTower
    Participant

I think drowning Michael O’leary themed cubes on Easyjet would be a great idea

Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

That would involve creativity and imagination! It won’t happen.

TominScotland
    Participant

Blacktower – Sunday and all that so i may be a little slow but what has Michael O’Leary got to do with Easyjet? Am I missing something really subtle here?

Tete_de_cuvee
    Participant

Methinks it is all Ice-cube in cheek.

Tom, Blacktower wrote “drowning Michael O’leary” effigy – I can understand Stelios et al may find some humour in that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls