Bon Voyage…

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

Sort of enjoyed cyber-meeting a lot of you, and will send in my up-coming trip reports with EK & AA hopefully to benefit those who’ve not tried either airline/product yet.

Can’t be doing with Krug’s playground and all that this brings, I know he has his fan-club but I’m not one.

Rgds.
    AOTG.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

AOTG – enjoy and look forward to reading your reports.. Hope you use the Papillion53 template…..(plenty of data/information please!!).

DavidGordon10
    Participant

Yes, AOTG, thanks, and I empathise. Pity.

JohnHarper
    Participant

AOTG thanks for many great posts and please stay around. Maybe add your voice to the sentiments I have expressed in the Numerous Complaints thread?

Papillion53
    Participant

Afternoon Gaffy

Look forward to reading your trip reports as we are flying with AA later this year.

Happy and safe travels and Haste Ye Back! :-). Aye yours Pappy 😉 🙂

canucklad
    Participant

Afternoon AOTG…

Will also look forward to your reports…..sad to see you capitulate and do hope you change your mind….

Your contributions’ are certainly valued

I would like to hope that our gardener still has green fingers, enough to keep the bottle of Weedol close at hand…

So in reply to your “ Bon Voyage” I would rather say…
    “A bientot” rather than “au revoir » although Papililons

« Haste Ye back » definately fits the bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls