Bmi Regional Embraer 145 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

AndrewPorter
    Participant

I hadn’t checked out this flight so it was a surprise to see the tiny little plane waiting for us at Lyon. As we were a party of 3 the 1+ 2 layout was fine. Check in lady made us wait ‘doing important things’ on her terminal. I was requested to put my cabin bag in the hold and it was on the tarmac as we came off at Manchester so thankfully didn’t go through the baggage systems.

A bit tight getting in for the larger person (I’m 6’5″ / 2m) but I was ok once seated for the 2 hr flight in row 14, 12 & 11 were the escape and had more legroom. Very friendly and captain gave information regularly. Turbulence probably affects the smaller jet more but it was well managed and a smooth landing and very quick baggage collect.

In flight food was dubious sandwiches which we passed on and the usual cool coffee. It’s a bus trip more suitable for suits than travellers but did the job, the cheaper alternative is a trek via Brussels or Amsterdam.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls