bmi Friday 30th July

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

Though it’s anyone’s guess whether the same, different or indeed no gremlins at all will infect proceedings today, as they did during the last ‘bmi Friday’, this slightly curious promotion is planned to re-appear at 12 noon:

http://tinyurl.com/32q9ejy

The teaser campaign banner on the site scrolls through destinations such as Washington, though the Diamond Club email received earlier suggests routes actually served by the carrier: Edinburgh, Belfast, Vienna, Damascus and Amman.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I can hardly wait for the latest offer.

Perhaps a massive 2p off a flight to Azerbaijan??

BABenji
    Participant

£88 return to Vienna isn’t bad; a nice little break to the Christmas markets and all that jazz….

the rest is, again, pretty poor and certainly hasn’t got me scrambling to get my wallet out.

ConstantFlyer1
    Participant

bmi Friday my foot. I booked a bmi flight this morning. I returned to the website this afternoon out of curiosity to see if the price had gone down as part of the promotion. It had not; it had gone up by £50! As for the ‘highlighted’ routes, availability was very limited. Gimmicky froth from what is supposed to be a business airline.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls