BMI Flights On BA.com

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

JamesBAgold
    Participant

Am I imagining it or did BA not announce that BMI flights were now available to book on BA.com?

I have a trip I need to make to Dublin in September / October but none of the BMI flights scheduled and available to book on Flybmi.com are currently appearing on BA.com.

While I could make the reservation through BMI I would prefer to do it through BA with my EC number etc.

NTarrant
    Participant

It is only certain routes at the moment, I recently looked for flights to RUH and was offered BMI at a cheaper rate than the BA flight.

Sadly DUB is not one of them, I too wanted to book a flight on BD to DUB for next month.

JamesBAgold
    Participant

Thanks.

ChrisBuda82
    Participant

Dublin is listed look at this link

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/bmi-information-news-hub/public/en_gb
    At the side your see below:

New routes available to book on ba.com
    Dublin, Ireland
    Belfast, Ireland
    Hanover, Germany
    Agadir, Morocco
    Casablanca, Morocco
    Bergen, Norway
    Stavanger, Norway
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Dammam, Saudi Arabia
    Amman, Jordan
    Tehran, Iran
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    Yerevan, Armenia
    Freetown, Sierra Leone
    Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
    Khartoum, Sudan
    Amritsar, India

NTarrant
    Participant

Yes Chris, I agree it is listed, but you can’t book Dublin on ba.com you get this:

Error
    We are unable to find seats for your journey. The most common reasons for this are:

You may have requested a route that we do not operate at that time of year.
    We may not fly to the destination you have chosen.
    Your journey may require more than six flights; you can only book up to six flights on ba.com.
    What you can do:

Search again using different dates.
    View our network
    View our flight timetable
    Contact us

ChrisBuda82
    Participant

Must be a bug between BMI and BA, I was looking at flight between LHR and DUB when they said this was happing.

lostsomewhere
    Participant

I booked a BD operated flight from Manchester to London on the BA web site last week. It shows 0 avios and tier points under my booking details which contradicts the information given on the collecting Avios (other partner airlines) on the same BA web site. Which one is correct?

JamesBAgold
    Participant

It would be nice if I could ignore the error message… unfortunately it won’t go away!

Dublin flights, at least, do not seem to be available currently on BA.com notwithstanding statements to the contrary.

rodders
    Participant

I have an existing BMI booking for LHR/BHD and was able post April 20th to go the manage my booking section on http://www.flybmi.com and add my BA executive number to it….lets hope it works

Tete_de_cuvee
    Participant

BMIbaby flights to Belfast stop in June

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-17940862

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls