Best Seats on BA0001

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

This has probably been covered on BT before, but I wondered what seats to chose on the LCY-SNN-JFK flight. Appear to have choice of any two seats at present and have been allocated 2A and 2B.

Stamford777
    Participant

Row 2 is good.
    I have only taken this flight once and was in Row 5 where a very irritating whine spoiled the trip.The pilot said it was due to an air con pack beneath the floor and nothing to do with engines. It builds up until the plane is maintained and then it goes away. This may have been just an unlucky trip for me but I personally would still avoid row 5 just in case….

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I have been seated in rows 2, 6, 7 & 8

I found them all to be perfectly ok.

mkcol74
    Participant

I had row 2 also & was very happy with that. If I’d been any further back then any views would have been spoiled by engine/wing for a couple of rows, maybe 3.
    I’ve seen some say row 1 could suffer from disturbance due to galley & toilet, but there are so few pax that would be minimal, plus the crew aren’t heavy-footed so no problem with that & very quiet/considerate when working in the galley.

rjhcambs
    Participant

We have only taken BA1 twice and both times sat in row 2 by choice. I would not have gone for A and B seats, the other side of the cabin is better if you enjoy looking out the window as you fly down by Canada and the N.E. States

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls