Best Regus Business Lounges in London?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

garycashman
    Participant

Hi,

I used the lounge next to Liverpool St station yesterday but it was a bit small. I then went down the road to the one in Tower 42 and this was great – huge area and hardly anyone there.

As there are a lot in a relatively small area, can anyone recommend some good ones? In particular, I’d be after ones that open later – the one in Tower 42, the staff left at about 6pm, I don’t know if you would get kicked out as well shortly after.

As well on the site, it says some have gym facilities… do business lounge users get to use that? As it would save me some time to catch a workout as well.

Kaicat75
    Participant

The best i have been to is the one on Berkeley Square – its has a gym and 24 hour access

http://www.regus.co.uk/locations/GB/London/LondonBerkeleySquare.htm

Raffles99
    Participant

Thought I would bump this as I have been a Regus regular recently.

Poultry – biggest lounge in town after BSquare I think, 8ish ThinkPods, everything brand new, 2 Macs. Tricky to get a pod but easy to get a seat.

King William Street – small lounge in a very echoey atrium, but rarely used and has a separate free cyber cafe area, super location next to Monument, 2 ThinkPods with 2 more soon

88 Wood Street – very impressive Richard Rogers building. 4 pods but only 2 chairs and 2 stools with no tables. Quiet so can usually get a pod but stuffed if all gone!

Victoria, Portland House – new large lounge just opened on 16th floor which is a massive improvement on 27th floor, no ThinkPods, 3 Macs across 16 and 27

Liverpool St – useless, couple of chairs and pods in reception

More London – new, 2 pods, short on tables but fairly spacious. Very pleasant but stuffed if busy. Inside Norton Rose office.

Berkeley Square – flagship, new, huge number of seats, 8ish pods with a 3 hour limit, 4 Macs, low on tables though. Longer opening hours than most. No free FTs or magazines usually, except CityAM.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls