Best car hire loyalty scheme in Dubai?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

Vistaro
    Participant

Hi All

I’ve been a Hertz Gold Circle Presidents holder for more years than I care to remember, and in so far as I can recall seen no real benefit. I’m about to spend the next few years visiting Dubai for 2-3 weeks a month and trying to decide who I should rent from and who will give me the best benefits – ideally free rentals when I’m on holiday and good upgrades.

Anyone got any thoughts? they all seem pretty poor to me!

Thanks

vitalik1208
    Participant

Good afternoon. You were once in Dubai. There are a rest – simply charm. I have rent ferrari Dubai http://cargetsrent.com/en/p5_rates_rent/m9_ferrari It is really better than Toyota and Mazda. Are you agree with me?

first_class_please
    Participant

Hello Vistaro.

You will not find any difference in service between the companies and your status does not always mean anything.

Hertz are as good as the rest and if it helps collect points for free use later, then very good.

Maybe you can get a yearly contract, all the big companies do this and may work out cheaper for you than 2-3 weeks 12 times a year.

Enjoy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls