Benefits of using Mobile apps whilst travelling

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• vikflyer
    Participant

Hello Fellow Members,

As you all know, the use of electronic devices and mobile apps have become increasingly popular among travellers round the world. In light of this changing landscape, several perceptions of using mobile apps are not known clearly.

Therefore, I am writing this message in connection with two academic research surveys to understand travellers’ perceptions of using Mobile apps whilst travelling.

These academic research survey is conducted by the University of Cote d’azur, France. The purpose of this survey is to understand how international travellers perceive the values of mobile apps. Furthermore, this study will also examine, which factors influence the traveller’s perceived value and how it leverages the brand image, satisfaction and loyalty of travellers.

I am sending herewith the link of the survey

http://www.createsurvey.com/s/XYPKUw/?

Could you please participate in this survey. and provide your opinions. Your responses will be beneficial for this survey.

I will thankful if you can participate in this surveys.

I thank you for your help and truly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards,
    Vik

vikflyer
    Participant

Hello Fellow Members,

Thanks very much indeed for participating in the survey.

This survey is designed to understand some perceptions (for example: convenience, usability, security, ease of use, involvement, transactions elements etc.,) of mobile apps from the users. And which factors are considered important for them.

In recent years, there has been a lot of discussion about the benefits of mobile apps and many companies are offering mobile apps services for their customers. In addition, globally, there has been an increase in the number of mobile app users, and the number is increasing as we speak. So, it is interesting to know the perceptions of mobile apps from active users. Hence, the survey.

I thank you again for your help.

Kind Regards,
    Vik

vikflyer
    Participant

Hello Fellow Members,

Many thanks for your messages and participating in the survey.

I thank you again for your support. It is very kind of you.

I had some technical concerns for loading the survey. Everything is sorted the survey is up and running properly.

I thank you again for your help and support.

I am looking forward to receiving more responses for the survey.

Kind Regards,
    Vik

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls